Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Weary Traveler

Ah!  Colorado!  My big family does a yearly summer vacation - somewhere different every year.  We spent last week in the mountains, and it was wonderful!  The scenery, the weather, the company and some unexpected wildlife made for a great time!

I was up veeerrrryyy early on the morning of the outbound flight, so my travel outfit pictures are a little squinty.


And I bought a hat and wore it home!  (I don't think hats were in my shopping ban rules... and I was on vacation so I can break my own rules, right?)








So pretty

Is that a moose?

Yep!

The adventurous part of the family - group hike to Adam's Falls.


I am the youngest of 8 kids and my parents have 20 grandkids.  Not everyone joined in on the vacation this year, but we tend to have a big group where ever we go.  I heart my family... and Colorado!














9 comments:

  1. Amazing pictures Molly! Colorado's landscaping seems very be beautiful and having the opportunity to see a moose in person, WOW! BTW, what a lovely family you have and how great that you all went together to the mountains!

    Jenny
    http://www.jensoutfitjournal.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jenny! I wish I could wake up every morning to a view of the mountains!

      Delete
  2. Beautiful pictures! Thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting...it's always fun to meet up with other fashion lovers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, you have such cute style and those pics are amazing! Love the moose!
    http://coffeebeansandbobbypins.blogspot.com//

    ReplyDelete
  4. You must have had such a great time! I've only been to colorado once, very briefly, but I'd love to go back some day!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  5. hii! i'm following you on gfc, please follow back? :) i think you'll like some of my outfits!

    www.dailydisguise.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous photos! Love your pink hat & the pattern on your first dress is so pretty! And thanks so much for the comment on my blog! Would you like to follow each other?
    :)
    Allison
    A's Fashion Files

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your traveling outfit! comfortable but chic- perfect!

    Lindsey
    http://thriftandshout.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete