Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Trend of the Month - Pattern Mixing

I'm linking up with the Marionberry Style trend of the month - and this time around it's pattern mixing

I wore the tank version below while prepping for last weekend's camping trip.  This outfit started out a little more work friendly with the button up below.  I'm a lucky little office gal in that I work half day Fridays - all - year - long!  That usually means I get to wear 3 outfits on Fridays (work, afternoon and evening)!

This also means that I was able to pattern mix (and snap pictures) for work and for the afternoon sun:










What do you think of the pattern mixing trend?  Head over to Marionberry Style to see how everyone else is mixing their patterns!




9 comments:

  1. um... what?! HOW do you pull these off so well. i always get scared, my boyfriend vetoes, and it's back to print + solid.
    you look fab lady!
    kw, Ladies in Navy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *blushing* You are so sweet! Maybe the b/f should use his veto power more carefully! Just kidding - I think that's really cute!

      Delete
  2. This skirt is perfect!!

    Marisa
    http://brokewithdesignertaste.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice job mixing prints! I'm so jealous that you get half-day-fridays. That would make the week just SO much better...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the stars and chevron...such a cute combo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look amazing molly! I love pattern mixing. You rocked it in both of these looks!

    Hannah Tattoos and Pearls

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the first look with stripes and chevron! I love how you brought the patterns together with the belt. So cute! :)

    -Mary @ stylethatmoves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete