Tuesday, August 14, 2012

EBEW - Monochromatic

Monochromatic!

This was a fun link up from Everybody Everywhere!  At first I thought I surely didn't have anything but neutrals that I could match from head to toe.  But once I started sifting through the closet goods I found out that I could have worn all red, all pink, all yellow or all teal!  And this morning was a teal morning:







I did some wardrobe organizing and purging tonight, which is in compliance of my shopping ban rules.  I can't believe that I ever think I need to go shopping. So much clothes! Yikes. Hopefully I'll be doing a lot of remixing this fall and enjoying some old forgotten items in my wardrobe.

Did you link up?






5 comments:

  1. Very cute! I love how you added the brown accessories!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the link up!
    http://coffeebeansandbobbypins.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I forgot about EBEW this time around, but I love the colorful monochromatics I keep coming across. (: Yours is no exception.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the silhouette of this outfit. And the color is gorgeous :)

    -Mary @ stylethatmoves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Teal is a good color on you as well as the silouhette. I completely spelled the word wrong but to break it down the way it hangs on you is great! :)

    ReplyDelete