Monday, July 9, 2012

Oh, hi there blog.

Hi! I almost forgot how to do this blog thing.  Summer just got all going and hot and fun and the last thing I wanted to do was sit at the computer.  My camera is full of hundreds of pictures and I'm so far behind in all the posts I want to do and it's feeling a bit overwhelming.  But, it's not like this is a real job with real repercussions, right?  What's really going to happen if I slack at my own blog?  I'm not ready to slack so much to find out... I'm addicted to y'all!

That said... where to start?  Chicago was awesome and fun - I got to see so many of my old friends so it was a total success.  The temp was over 100 degrees ... but we're all sick of talking about the weather.  The company was perfect.

Up until Buffalo got its own H&M, shopping was always one of my top priorities of things to do when I went back to visit Chicago.  But this time I didn't have to shop because I was gifted my new favorite accessory (necessity?) ever.  Please check out my new purse:



It's adjustable! 
This beautiful piece of work was gifted to me by the amazing Jenny and her company Souldier.  Souldier specializes in custom and vintage guitar straps and camera straps and she even makes case straps like my viola case strap:


So... Jenny is so cool that her facebook page has pics like this, and this.  And her cool blog with all the rest of the awesome musicians that sport her straps!  I'm so proud and lucky to have Jenny and Souldier as a friend of mine.  I got a tour of her new space and I was totally blown away.  Then, I got to choose from SO MANY AWESOME purses:


OMG I want to be a part of a design business (something not corporate - but I'm not picky).  But I can't sew or design (or take good pictures).  Help!

Hooray for my new awesome purse!  And a moment of silence for all the awesome purses I had to pass up.                      Thanks.







3 comments:

  1. O Hi Molly! Glad to hear you are enjoying the summer. I am WICKED JEALOUS of that purse that was gifted to you. Honestly. It is so amazing! I can't wait to read more posts. And you can pretend you aren't backed up but totally current and I wouldn't know any better :)

    Hannah Tattoos and Pearls

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute purse - love the colors! Glad you had a fun trip :)

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the purse! I have purchased some leather to design my own purse. This is inspiring! DIY project! But if I know someone who is interested in a custom design project, I will recommend your friend's site.

    ReplyDelete