Monday, July 2, 2012

Chicago Bound - Wheeeee!

Oh man!  I'm already sad that I'm going to leave Chicago on Friday and I'm not even there yet!  I lived in that fabulous city for 10 years.  So many friends and favorite people and places and yada yada yada - I love that city - you know how that goes.

Anyway, I'm not packing yet.  Packing clothes.  I just can't make myself do it.  I love clothes.  I love visiting friends and traveling.  But actually opening the suitcase and choosing outfits for the future is very hard for me.  I don't like to plan outfits and then be tied down to a certain planned outfit.  And since I often change clothes a couple of times each day, I tend to overpack.  This usually means lugging way too much schtuff for 3 days in Chicago. So instead of packing I'm writing this silly post about (not) packing.

I cleaned the kitchen, practiced viola, folded laundry and caught up on some Daily Show's from last week.  Sinewave and I are hanging out and he's trying to motivate me:

Sinewave totally motivating me to go pack.  
Hey!  I didn't change clothes after work today, here's my official outfit photo:


I hope you all have a great holiday!  I can't wait to see everyone's patriotic yet fashionable outfits when I get back!  I should really go pack now.  Hrumph.





2 comments:

  1. Have fun Molly! I hope packing worked out. That at least you actually got stuff into a suit case :)

    Hannah Tattoos and Pearls

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAVE FUN! Let me know if you visit our old place of employment and see what it's like now! :)

    ReplyDelete