Thursday, July 26, 2012

Bangs blues

I have a total love/hate relationship with my bangs.  Actually, with all of my hair...

Sometimes I just want them back off of my face and I will tease and spray and when I first add a headband, it's not bad.  Until I move, sweat or the wind blows then it's like I just woke up.  These pics were taken at the end of the day and the little bangs behind the headband have their own little party going on.



The outfit is just a white tee dressed up with a thin scarf.  I suppose I could have added some more color with the shoes or belt, but I was too busy dealing with my stupid bangs to take notice.



3 comments:

  1. Bangs can definitely be super annoying! Love the outfit - the jean scarf is so cute, and so is that scarf :)

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  2. O Molly. I can't do bangs for this exact reason. In theory they seem awesome. And then I get them and hate them and loathe myself until they grow out. But I kind of like your bangs? And I don't think your hair looks bad pulled back into the headband. I wore a plain white tee the other day. Sometimes the classics win!

    Hannah Tattoos and Pearls

    ReplyDelete