Sunday, July 15, 2012

Adam's Birthday!

Yesterday was Adam's birthday but we started celebrating on Friday.  The lucky boy got a haircut and and a 2 hour massage and I gifted him a piece from our favorite artist, Ogre - check out his website!


"Something About Meditation" - I'm so happy we own this piece!!

Next we headed to the air conditioning movies to see the new Wes Anderson flick Moonrise Kingdom - loved it!!  

Saturday was Adam's actual birthday, also known as Bastille Day.  We ate pizza then went to his favorite place - Dave and Busters!

Concentrating like a champ!

My favorite game... "NO DEAL, HOWIE"

Aww, love at the D&B!

Then we indulged in some more air conditioning movie watching and went to see Pixar's Brave:

I love a sassy redhead!

Happy birthday to the BEST HUSBAND a girl could ever want!  Love Live Life!







2 comments:

  1. Aw, looks like you two had fun celebrating :) I really want to see Brave! Did you like it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! This was a good one. I thought some parts were a little scary and the story was different than what I expected... which was a nice surprise.

      Delete