Thursday, June 7, 2012

Tee Shirt Time

This is a super soft tee that I've been wanting to wear and add a little dress up:



Necklace, scarf, belt and bracelet made the tee feel work appropriate.  And - bonus!  I was comfy all day.

Although, I did try to wear these new wedges from H&M:



...but they kept slipping off.  I was trying to keep up with Adam while walking into work but I just couldn't walk in them.  (I have a hard time keeping up with Adam when we are walking most places together, no matter the shoes.  He has looooong legs and he seems to have some kind of primal need to be in front... ?)  Fortunately, I know that I don't do well with heels and brought the striped flats along.

Do you carry extra shoes around?  I always do...

6 comments:

  1. you look fab! loving this outfit and especially the second from last photo! gorg.
    kw, ladiesinnavy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually really love your flats with this outfit! Looking great, girl!

    Hannah Tattoos and Pearls

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a cute look - love how you belted the tee!

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the belted tee AND both pairs of shoes. The flats are especially adorable though :) I tend to wear a commute shoe to work and then heels once I get here. It's hard standing on the subway in spikes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am a trail blazer. If anything is going to happen out there it is going to happen to me first. I am sworm to protect you from any and all harm including atuomobiles, kidnapping, bear attack, stray cats, stray kids, refugees from the zoo, allentown, the suburbs, and of course the mall.

    ReplyDelete