Thursday, June 14, 2012

A Simple Palette

Since summer weather and summer attitudes started kicking in I've been wearing lots of bright colors. This outfit was a bit of a throwback to the simpler days of winter and spring... but with peep toes and shaved legs instead of boots and tights.  I love gray and brown like I love wine and cheese.




This dress has a built in rouched(?) waist that is a bit higher than I want it to be.  That's a hard place for the belt to stay.  It slipped down all day like in the last 2 pics.  I'm not sure if I mind the belt sitting lower than the built in waist or not. Would you have even noticed it if I didn't mention it?



2 comments:

  1. Super pretty look, Molly! I love this on you. I would not have noticed the belt/ruched sides issues if you hadn't mentioned it!

    Hannah Tattoos and Pearls

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think I would have noticed either! ... and I love gray and brown too :)

    ReplyDelete