Wednesday, June 27, 2012

It's ALMOST a shirt dress

I don't own a shirt dress, although I think they are so cute.  (I just tried to search "shirt dress" on pinterest and nothing showed up.  weird.)

So, I'm going to consider this my version of the shirt dress:





I've been having a hard time with the dress lately.  It has an elastic waist that sits in the most unflattering place.  When I look down I just see gut.  But in this outfit I look down and see just a big belt and not said gut.  *Blogger Happy Dance*

Notice the shoe change?  I wore the wedges at work and wore my Toms for driving and my viola lesson.  I changed them half way through the photo shoot.  

Notice the weird tree + guard rail combo?  Yeah.  It's so urban + nature.  Maybe edgy?  Maybe sad?

Also - is this long button up shirt called a "tunic"?  *Blogger Bashful Blush*  Thx.  


4 comments:

  1. So cute, Molly! That color is gorgeous!

    Marisa
    http://brokewithdesignertaste.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) I love that color too! :) == and yes, noticed the guard rail and tree. Very odd!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! Urban and nature= edgy! Too funny Molly. I think this shirt could be considered a tunic. But even if it isn't- I think it is fabulous in this outfit.

    Hannah Tattoos and Pearls

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your necklace & the TOMS!
    I would love for you to visit my blog sometime!!
    :)
    Allison
    A's Fashion Files

    ReplyDelete