Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Yellow is Swell - oh!

I had a few outfits to choose from for Marionberry Style's "Trend of the Month" Link Up since yellow is a very charming color.  I couldn't choose which to share (plus I'm way behind on outfit posts) - so here are 3 recent outfits:









About a month ago, maybe 2, I started myself on a mission to find colorful shoes for summer.  I bought a couple of pairs (or maybe more than a couple...) but I also remembered my stash of summer shoes tucked away under the beds!  Score!  There were some shoes in those bins that I never thought I'd wear again, but this year I feel differently.  Pack ratting isn't always bad - especially when it comes to fashion, right?  Yeah.  I keep telling myself that.  

Are you wearing loving yellow this season? Go check out the Link Up for lots of inspiration!






9 comments:

  1. You look lovely in yellow! Loving your yellow and gray striped shirt - such interesting details!
    xx
    Here&Now

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous first look! So spring-nautical!
    kw, ladiesinnavy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Last stripy shirt is my fave! :) I always thought I looked a bit ill in yellow... maybe I should try again :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That first look with the striped dress is SO cute! I love how you paired it with both the yellow cardi and the orange accessories :)

    -Sharon
    Enter to win a clutch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the yellow and gray striped top - that one looks fabulous! Greetings from Atlanta. Also, I'm hosting a blog giveaway - a cute pair of silver earrings. Hurry on over - it ends tonight! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally agree with Mary Ann...that yellow and gray striped top is amazing! It looks like it was made for you...just love it!
    And you win for the most number of yellow outfit posts for the link-up! :)
    XO - Marion

    ReplyDelete
  7. I now have it in writing that, "Pack ratting isn't always bad."

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute looks! My fave is the first one! Love the pops of orange!

    xx
    Giovanna
    www.oliveandanarrow.com

    ReplyDelete