Friday, May 11, 2012

May 9: Home Decor DIY


Day 9 of the 31 (blogging) days of May Challenge: Home Decor DIY

I'm a little behind on this challenge.  Here's a cheat:


FLASHBACKS!!


I've had just two home DIY posts:


I made these Jewelry Boxes back in February when it was cold outside:




They have become a little unorganized and need some updating.  My jewelry collection has also outgrown them a little. I need to rework the "real estate" with the hooks and twine.  Maybe I'll do that this weekend.  I'll take pictures!


And last month I came up with this idea:



It's not really a DIY - unless driving it home from Home Depot is DIY.  It was an idea that worked, though!  And I love it.

I am working on May 10: 1 Trend 3 Ways post - and I can't wait to put that one up... maybe tomorrow.

Hopefully I'll catch up on some other outfit posts this weekend as well as the other challenge topics. But it's sunny out right now - gotta go!!!
















No comments:

Post a Comment