Thursday, May 3, 2012

May 3: Blogger Profile

Day 3 of the 31 (blogging) days of May Challenge: Introduce a new-to-you blogger

For a hot second I thought I had finally run across another Buffalo fashion blogger and my dreams of a Buffalo blogger meet up were almost coming true.  But, Holly has left Buffalo for Boston.  She left Buffalo 2 years ago, actually!  Shows how good of a blogger sleuth I am.  Holly and Molly???  C'mon! That's fun!

Anyway - even though she's left our last-on-the-fashionable-city-list city, she's still totally adorable. May I introduce...





That hair!  Those glasses!  The colors, style, and fabulous pictures!  She has a great look, great DIYs, give aways and lots of great wedding planning posts!

The colors!

DIY Heart Elbow Patches
Fabulous pattern mixing!

The Buffalo Roots



Do you love her look?!  I do!  Go over to HollyDollyBlog for more!




No comments:

Post a Comment