Saturday, May 19, 2012

May 17: New To Me

Day 17 of the 31 (blogging) days of May Challenge: Introduce a new-to-you blogger!


Look who I just found this week:




This is Hannah of Tattoos and Pearls!  Isn't she fabulous?  






I can't get enough of her style, accessories and blog!  When I emailed her about doing this post she came back as sweet and friendly as her style.  I'm really starting to dig this blogging community... you gals are all so great!

Now head over to Tattoos and Pearls and say hello!


3 comments:

  1. she's adorable and i love that you do features!

    -kw

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is fabulous - I'm heading over to her blog now!

    Have a great weekend, Molly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you again, Molly! You are too sweet! Hope you had a great weekend!

    Hannah Tattoos and Pearls

    ReplyDelete