Day 14 of the 31 (blogging) days of May Challenge: 5 facts about me that my readers might not know
1) I was a picky eater as a child. It was totally ridiculous and unexplainable. It was
embarrassing and sad. I was convinced I had an eating disorder; I thought that my
pickiness was bigger than me, something I couldn’t fix. I grew out of it (in my 20s!)
and now have very little patience for picky eaters.
2) I hate my hair. I spend a lot of time and money trying to like it.
3) I really think I’m going to win the lottery someday. Just wait - it will happen.
4) I pierced my belly button all by myself in high school (with ice and a needle - of course). It was infected and sore and pretty gross for the 2 or 3 weeks it took to completely tear out. Yep - tear out. The scar is smaller than the scar left by my laparoscopic cholecystectomy. I think it’s a funny story.
5) I love my name- first and last. I didn’t change it when I got married because I really
think it’s perfectly me. If or when Adam and I have kids I will probably change my
name so we can all have one family name.
Did you know?