Saturday, May 12, 2012

May 10: 1 Trend, 3 Ways

Day 10 of the 31 (blogging) days of May Challenge: 1 Trend, 3 Ways



Shorts with tights - 3 ways:




I really love this trend ~ because the sun is shining, but I've still got goosebumps when the wind blows!  Silly weather. All year, right??  I'm ready for Spring #2!  


Also - I have never worn shorts so short!  But - with pink leggings - who cares?


Also, also - the yellow sweater in "A Little More Dressy Casual" didn't make it out tonight. It felt too "fall-like" and so I changed to a blue sweater instead (which made us late to the party because I changed and photographed the new look).  I might do a post for "which way do you like it better" with the yellow vs blue sweater in the future.  Or I might not.  


So, what do you think?  Shorts + tights... Yay or nay?











No comments:

Post a Comment