Thursday, May 31, 2012

Belt It Out

I love that my shoes match the grass!



Dinner date!  I wish I had a better shot of the stripey top.  Small stripes are hard to photograph, yes?


Belts.  I can see now in these pics that belts do look best at the skinniest part of your waist. Apparently I wanted the belt on the skirt's waistband.  This skirt does not have belt loops and did not need a belt to keep it up.  My conclusion is that the outfit would have been pretty much the same without the belt. But, I thrifted the belt earlier in the day and needed to wear it out.  It seems purposeless.  It should have been any other bright color to add some interest.  

Learning.


1 comment:

  1. really like the belt, but see what you're saying. it looks far from 'wrong' though, don't you think? Cute shoes... my Mom would say they are 'spring green'. :)

    ReplyDelete