Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Spamalot!

I had some fun with my outfit photos on Friday afternoon. The weather was very March-like, bearable and a little sunny.  I found lots of places in the driveway to shoot:


I wore the hat and a hoodie all day at work.  I never do that!  But, I think it worked well.  This must be a symptom of blogging - being a little braver with the accessories!

I mentioned earlier that I had a hot date on Friday night, so I pulled my hair back and changed into this:


The weather was turning, so I had to bundle up.  I could have been dressier, but ya know how that doesn't always work out... The tights, legwarmers, boots and scarf are the same as in the daytime look. And I'm wearing a new bright blue chunky necklace, but forgot to show it off for the camera. Whoops. Bad blogger.  I'll show you next time.

Adam and I had dinner than headed off to the theater for Spamalot!  I know Monty Python's Holy Grail movie really well, and this was a fantastic adaptation of the movie for the stage.  Lots of the same jokes with some great musical theatrics filling it all in!  I can't believe I've never seen it before.  



Do you LOVE Monty Python!? 




No comments:

Post a Comment