Sunday, April 1, 2012

No Pants Lent ~ Rut Reaction

Yep, "rut reaction"!  I found myself in a bit of a rut with the challenge last week and this outfit proves it:



Boring black so add a scarf.  Eh, is it even worth posting?  Well, in reaction to this rut of an outfit I wore this the next day:


I bought the skirt on line via ASOS a while ago... it was on my challenge must wear list.  I didn't want to style it too patriotically, as it could easily go that way.  I liked the gold and brown and felt like this turned out to be something very unlike what I usually wear.  Yay!

Do you ever pick your daily outfit based on what you wore the day before? I think I do this often, as I try not to wear jeans too many days in a row... oh, the days of wearing jeans.  I'm almost there!  This "No Pants" challenge is finished in 1 week from today!





No comments:

Post a Comment