Thursday, April 5, 2012

No Pants Lent ~ bring out the dresses!

I've exhausted my skirts.  Not really, only my favorites, as I have lots more.  But, I did a big closet clean last weekend and found a bunch of dresses that I haven't worn yet.  With only a few days to go, it might be a dress-a-day all week!



This is a very Monday outfit.  I woke up late and didn't diligently do all my night time prep chores the night before:  pack gym bag, pick out clothes, find work ID and checkbook, etc.  This morning was a sh*t show.  This wrap dress is held up with a little black ribbon - you can see it sticking out from under the brown belt.  I found the tights on the floor and almost left the house without the pink tank.  I didn't even take the dress off to put the tank on!  I just wiggled around and tucked it in.  The jewelry was thrown into a pocket and put on after I did my make up in the car. Whew - it's almost just as stressful reliving all of this as I type it out!

Mornings.  Eh.






No comments:

Post a Comment