Monday, April 30, 2012

Another Bloggin' Challenge

More Charming in Person is just a youngin' and I'm still trying to find out what it wants to be when it grows up.

I like the outfit posts, especially since I follow so many outfit-of-the-day bloggers.  I've learned a bunch of stuff about my wardrobe and have found a great network of everyday fashion bloggers out here. Although, it's a little light sometimes.  I'm looking to develop a more conversational voice as a way to work on my writing style. I'd love to work out and share some of my random reflections and speculations on - life?- that don't necessarily have to do with my clothes.

So when I saw this 31 (blogging) days of May Challenge on Blue Collar Catwalk - I knew right away that this was a great way to learn and explore some new ways to blog.



Calendar design by Kyla of Blue Collar Catwalk


I'm excited for a plan, too!  Although I may whine and moan about being too busy, I work better and get more done when my time is a bit structured.  Hopefully this structure for the month makes writing posts a little easier and more organized.

I'm also a sharer, an open book.  I'll tell you more than you want to know.  I've been wanting to be a little more open on here, too, but was looking for the right way to do it.  I'm excited for all the personal story and fun fact days.  Watch out for some kitty cat overload!

Is anyone else doing this challenge?  Let me know, I'd love to follow along!


No comments:

Post a Comment