Tuesday, March 20, 2012

No Pants Lent - Footless Tights Time!

Once I got back from SF, the weather in Buffalo became just dreamy, much like the rest of the country. This is where the No Pants Lent Challenge gets fun.  I can go from leggings and warm tights to the footless variety.  Exposed ankles!  Whee!

Here are a couple of casual days from last week:

Jetlag day.  I didn't leave the house except to take a walk.

Short sweaters are tough for me.  But I thought it worked well with the wide-banded skirt.


Things just get warmer from here! Coming soon - outdoor pics! Natural light! And blindingly bare legs! I can't wait to share 'em!


3 comments:

  1. cute!

    http://ladulcivida.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, I love the name of your blog! And your hair! And your blog in general! And both outfits, but especially the second one! Basically, I'm just super enthusiastic that you found my blog allowing me to find and follow yours!

    Gracey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *Blush* You're so sweet! And I check out Fashion for Giants every day! So yay!

      Delete