Wednesday, March 28, 2012

More No Pants

Is there an end to this challenge?

Here's Monday and Tuesday from last week:


The above skirt is a actually tank dress, jersey material.  I love the keyhole in the neckline and the pattern is pretty classic and very comfy.  I don't know if I would wear it to work with out a cardigan.






The pastel skirt came out in an attempt to participate in IPB's Pair Your Pastels Challenge, but I didn't get a chance to put the post together until today.  But!  It was still a success because I haven't worn this great skirt in over a year.  I was 'pairing' pinks and blues, but also pairing some patterns: the tank is striped the necklace is wavy and the belt is flowery. This pastel look kinda stands out in my wardrobe line up... something I wouldn't have noticed if I wasn't blogging and documenting all these outfits.

Do you wear pastels?




No comments:

Post a Comment