Friday, March 23, 2012

Let the Games Begin!

Ooooh Ooooh!  I'm going to see the Hunger Games tonight!  If I had a tail it would be waggin!

These pics are from last Friday.  I started with this dress and cardigan:


This felt a little shabby or maybe even frumpy.  I work half day Fridays (all year - whooo!) and had an afternoon hair appointment.  For me, the hair salon is a place that I would hate to go to feeling dumpy. I mean - so many mirrors and cute girls - I don't want to feel self-conscious when I'm there to pamper myself. This outfit made me feel uncomfortable all day.  But!  At least it still had something going on, unlike this.

I snapped the work outfit pics and then changed clothes.  I'm obviously more excited about this outfit!




I'm still wearing the booties and socks, tights and a dress - it's still covered by a sweater and belted. But, it seems to work a little better.  Shorter hemline, maybe?  Better colors perhaps?  Anyway, I got my hairs trimmed up, most noticeably the bangs:



I'm still deciding what to do with the color.  I kind of like how it's faded.  I'll go back in when my bangs need another trim and hot pink it up again. After that, though?  I might have to do yellow or white ends for summer!

Summer!


No comments:

Post a Comment