Thursday, February 23, 2012

Browsing Time

Wasting time on the internet?  Here's some fun stuff!


Couples switching clothes photo shoot!
I found this via Design You Trust by Canadian photographer Hana Pesut
More super fun pictures at the photographer's webpage here!


Do you think I can get Adam to do this with me?  I can't wait to see him in legwarmers and booties!


Hello Kitty may shift during flight!
I found these amazing pictures via TUHInternational
The Hello Kitty Airlines is run by EVA Air, based out of Taipei.
C'mon!

Click here for more Hello Kitty special pictures, including the kids meal.




Silly rugrats.
Artist Yayoi Kusama is responsible for this instillation where the white room meets children with colorful stickers! I found these images at Colossal Art and Design, a blog that I visit most days that always posts the neats.  There are a bunch more of these pics, it gets pretty insane.



Installation view of The obliteration room 2011 as part of 'Yayoi Kusama: Look Now, See Forever', Gallery of Modern Art, 2011 / © Yayoi Kusama, Yayoi Kusama Studio Inc. / Photograph: Mark Sherwood

What are your favorite websites for the time wasting?



No comments:

Post a Comment